The battery can take normal, walking, running, skiing and other activities. However, when there is violent constant shaking, this may cause damage to the battery
Articles in this section
- My 12v battery does not hold a charge, what do I do?
- I lost my 12v battery charger, can I purchase a new one?
- The battery location for the down jacket is bothering my back, what can I do to improve comfort?
- My battery doesn’t heat up as long as stated on the website
- Is the battery rechargeable?
- I have a blue 5v battery from the heated vest/hoodie that I purchased from the original Kickstarter. Does it work with the down jackets?
- Which battery works with what products?
- Can we shake the battery?
- The battery charger does not fit the type of outlet where I live