The Blue Ravean 5v battery does not working with the 12v Heated Down jackets or the 9v Ultra Light Heated jackets. This battery can be used with the heated vest and grey heated hoodie. However, the 12v battery will work with your 5v heated hoodie/vest via USB port. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you still have any questions on battery compatibility.
Articles in this section
- How should I store my battery when I am not using it?
- Is a battery charger included?
- My 12v battery does not hold a charge, what do I do?
- I lost my 12v battery charger, can I purchase a new one?
- The battery location for the down jacket is bothering my back, what can I do to improve comfort?
- My battery doesn’t heat up as long as stated on the website
- Is the battery rechargeable?
- I have a blue 5v battery from the heated vest/hoodie that I purchased from the original Kickstarter. Does it work with the down jackets?
- Which battery works with what products?
- Can we shake the battery?