We understand that everyone has their own preference of where the battery is most comfortable. Since we are not able to move the battery pocket location anywhere else, the best solution is to purchase an extension cord through Ravean which allows you to have more freedom of where the battery is placed. The cord is a little over 24 inches long which allows you to place the battery in other pockets. There are built in openings inside the jacket to allow the cord to seamlessly run to the front left pocket.
Articles in this section
- My 12v battery does not hold a charge, what do I do?
- I lost my 12v battery charger, can I purchase a new one?
- The battery location for the down jacket is bothering my back, what can I do to improve comfort?
- My battery doesn’t heat up as long as stated on the website
- Is the battery rechargeable?
- I have a blue 5v battery from the heated vest/hoodie that I purchased from the original Kickstarter. Does it work with the down jackets?
- Which battery works with what products?
- Can we shake the battery?
- The battery charger does not fit the type of outlet where I live