Before contacting our warranty team, please ensure that the battery is fully charged by leaving it plugged in for 2-3 hours. Heating times will vary depending on the environment and temperature outside. The heating times can last between 1.5 hours up to 8 hours depending on which setting you are on. The battery life indicator can be tricky to see but our batteries should have no issues holding a charge. If the jacket’s heating elements are working for the amount of time that we say, the battery is holding its charge just fine.
Articles in this section
- My 12v battery does not hold a charge, what do I do?
- I lost my 12v battery charger, can I purchase a new one?
- The battery location for the down jacket is bothering my back, what can I do to improve comfort?
- My battery doesn’t heat up as long as stated on the website
- Is the battery rechargeable?
- I have a blue 5v battery from the heated vest/hoodie that I purchased from the original Kickstarter. Does it work with the down jackets?
- Which battery works with what products?
- Can we shake the battery?
- The battery charger does not fit the type of outlet where I live