Unfortunately, we cannot mark international shipments as a gift to avoid paying the customs and duties taxes which is illegal. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Articles in this section
- Can we mark international shipments as a gift?
- Where does Ravean ship to?
- Are the duties and taxes included in the shipping rates for international customers outside the US?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- I was not available to receive the package and the package is on its way back to the warehouse
- Can I change my shipping address?